|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Certification:||ISO FCC CE RoSH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
Transcom's TS-SF-1312-10 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). The transceiver consists of four sections: the LD driver, the limiting amplifier, the FP laser and the PIN photo-detector. The module data link up to 10KM in 9/125um single mode fiber.
The optical output can be disabled by a TTL logic high-level input of Tx Disable, and the system also can disable the module via I2C. Tx Fault is provided to indicate that degradation of the laser. Loss of signal (LOS)output is provided to indicate the loss of an input optical signal of receiver or the link status with partner. The system can also get the LOS (or Link)/Disable/Fault information via I2C register access.
|Product part Number||
|TS-SF-1312-10||1250||Single mode fiber||1310||10||0~70||commercial|
|TS-SF-1312-10E||1250||Single mode fiber||1310||10||-10~80||extended|
|TS-SF-1312-10A||1250||Single mode fiber||1310||10||-40~85||industrial|
I. Pin Descriptions
|1||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|3||TDIS||Transmitter Disable. Laser output disabled on high or open.||2|
|4||MOD_DEF(2)||Module Definition 2. Data line for Serial ID.||3|
|5||MOD_DEF(1)||Module Definition 1. Clock line for Serial ID.||3|
|6||MOD_DEF(0)||Module Definition 0. Grounded within the module.||3|
|7||Rate Select||No connection required||4|
|8||LOS||Loss of Signal indication. Logic 0 indicates normal operation.||5|
|9||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|10||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|11||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|12||RD-||Receiver Inverted DATA out. AC Coupled|
|13||RD+||Receiver Non-inverted DATA out. AC Coupled|
|14||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|15||VCCR||Receiver Power Supply|
|16||VCCT||Transmitter Power Supply|
|17||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|18||TD+||Transmitter Non-Inverted DATA in. AC Coupled.|
|19||TD-||Transmitter Inverted DATA in. AC Coupled.|
|20||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
1. Circuit ground is internally isolated from chassis ground.
2. Laser output disabled on TDIS >2.0V or open, enabled on TDIS <0.8V.
3. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and 3.6V.MOD_DEF (0) pulls line low to indicate module is plugge
5. d in.
6. This is an optional input used to control the receiver bandwidth for compatibility with multiple data rates (most likely Fiber Channel 1x and 2x Rates).If implemented, the input will be internally pulled down with > 30kΩ resistor. The input states are:
Ÿ Low (0 – 0.8V): Reduced Bandwidth
Ÿ (>0.8, < 2.0V): Undefined
Ÿ High (2.0 – 3.465V): Full Bandwidth
Ÿ Open: Reduced Bandwidth
7. LOS is open collector output should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and 3.6V. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates loss of signal.