|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs in 5 days|
|Type:||ABS Box 2x8||Fiber Type:||G657A Or G652D|
|Operating Wavelength:||1260 To 1650 Nm||Insertion Loss:||≤ 11dB|
|Return Loss:||≥ 55dB||Connector:||SC/APC|
|Length:||1m Or 1.5m||Operating Temperature:||-40~+85℃|
Fiber Optic Splitter ABS-box type 2x8 SC/APC FTTx Passive Device
Fiber optic PLC splitter, also known as a beam splitter, is based on a quartz substrate of an integrated waveguide optical power distribution device, similar to a coaxial cable transmission system. The optical network system also needs to be an optical signal coupled to the branch distribution. The fiber optic splitter is one of the most important passive devices in the optical fiber link, is optical fiber tandem device with many input terminals and many output terminals, especially applicable to a passive optical network (EPON, GPON, BPON, FTTX, FTTH etc.) to connect the ODF and the terminal equipment and to achieve the branching of the optical signal.
• Fiber optic equipment & systems
• CATV networks
• Data communications
• Passive Optical Networks
• Small size, highly integrated, can be installed in various of cross-connection cabinet directly, and do not need large space for it.
• Low insert loss, high uniformity.
• Low PDL.
• High return loss.
• Wide wavelength coverage.
• Anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion, excellant environment stability.
• Good mechanical property.
• Telcordia GR-1209-CORE-2001
• Telcordia GR-1221-CORE-1999
|TYPE||2x8 ABS SC/APC|
|Fiber Type||G652D or G657A|
|Insertion Loss Max(dB)||11|
|Uniformity Loss Max(dB)||1.2|
|Polariation Dependent Loss Max(dB)||0.3|