|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs in 5 days|
|Type:||ABS Coupler 1x2||Fiber Type:||50/125 Or 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Or Customer Requested|
|Operating Wavelength:||850/1310/1550nm||Directivity:||≥ 40dB|
|Connector:||SC/APC||Length:||1m Or 1.5m|
|Operating Temperature:||-40~+85℃||Split Ratio:||1~100%|
1x2 ABS Fiber Optic Coupler Low PDL G657A / G652D Planar Lightwave Circuit Splitter Module For CATV System
Planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology. It features small size, high reliability, wide operating wavelength range and good channel-to-channel uniformity, and is widely used in PON networks to realize optical signal power splitting. All products meet GR-1209-CORE-2001 and GR-1221-CORE-1999 requirements.
• Multimode communication systems
• Fiber sensor system
• Small size, highly integrated, can be installed in various of cross-connection cabinet directly, and do not need large space for it.
• Low insert loss, high uniformity.
• Low PDL.
• High return loss.
• Wide wavelength coverage.
• Anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion, excellant environment stability.
• Good mechanical property.
• Telcordia GR-1209-CORE-2001
• Telcordia GR-1221-CORE-1999
|TYPE||1X2 ABS Coupler SC/APC|
|Fiber Type||50/125 or 62.5/125 multimode fiber or customer requested|