|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ROHS, FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||10PCS / Blister box|
|Delivery Time:||3-10 work day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pcs/Month|
|Data Rate:||10G||Temperature:||-5°C To 70°C|
|Pace Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Diagnostics:||DDM|
|Connector:||LC Duplex||Cable Type:||MMF|
40G QSFP-40G-SR4 QSFP+ 850nm MPO 100M Optical transceiver with DDM
1. The transmitter converts 10Gbit/s serial PECL or CML electrical data into serial optical data compliant with the 10GBASE-SR standard.
2. An open collector compatible Transmit Disable (Tx_Dis) is provided. A logic “1,” or no connection on this pin will disable the laser from transmitting.
3. A logic “0” on this pin provides normal operation.
4. The transmitter has an internal automatic power control loop (APC) to ensure constant optical power output across supply voltage and temperature variations.
5. An open collector compatible Transmit Fault (TFault) is provided. TX_Fault is a module output contact that when high, indicates that the module transmitter has detected a fault condition related to laser operation or safety.
Optical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR
Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector
Maximum link length of 300m on 2000MHz/km MMF
Operating case temperature: 0 to 70°C
Low power consumption
All-metal housing for superior EMI performance Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption
information to be stored in transceiver
Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth