|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||10pcs/blister box|
|Delivery Time:||Within 5-7 working days after PO confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Connector Type:||SC/APC||Re-assembly:||5 Times|
|Operating Temperature:||-40℃～+85℃||Insertion Loss:||≤0.3db|
Fiber Optic quickly assembly connector SC/APC
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.3 dB|
|Return Loss||≥ 50 dB|
|Tensile||△IL < 0.3 dB @ 30N|
|Cable||3.0 X 2.0mm Drop Cable|
|Operating Temp.||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
|Storage Temp.||-40℃ ~ +80℃|
1. Pre-terminated fiber in the ferrule, no epoxy, curing and polishing.
2. Stable optical performance and reliable environmental performance.
3. Cost effective and user friendly, termination time with Tripping and cutting tool.
4. Low cost redesign, competitive price.
5. Compact size, length less than 53mm.
6. Thread joints for cable fixing.
7. Length of the fast connector: 55mmx8.9mmx7mm
Field installable connectors can be assembled easily and quickly in the field with no epoxy, heat cure devices or special tooling to facilitate the termination of the fiber. To reduce material waste, the drop cable connector can be removed and re-terminated using the same connector up to five times.
The fiber mating alignment and gripping technology includes a factory-polished zirconia ferrule, which improves durability and provides a reliable, low-loss fiber termination.
A tool kit can be ordered separately. It contains Tripping and cutting tool, cleaver, and a cleaning paper.