|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||outside package : 535mm * 420mm * 200mm|
|Size:||485mm * 385mm * 135mm||Color:||Standard Color|
|Adapter:||FC ST SC Etc||N.W:||13.0 Kg|
|Adapter Installation:||30° Obliquity||Max Capacity:||72 Core|
Cable Cross-connection Cabinet fiber optic distribution box for FTTH network
Mainly used for outdoor cable connection, distribution and scheduling. It connects cables through the patch cords. This product line provides safe, reliable, flexible management for the optic fibers. Suitable for a variety of communication networks, especially for users to access the fiber optic network.
1. This equipment is all-weather protected, the shell is made of high-strength, special synthetic materials with heat insulation, water vapor condensation, anti-corrosion and other characteristics; can effectively prevent the effects of rain, snow, insects and corrosive gases and any harsh environment.
2. Reasonable structure design with single-sided single-door, large wiring space inside, easy to operate and maintain.
3. Carefully considered the cable fixation, grounding, welding and redundant cable coiling, so that the cable connection, scheduling is very convenient.
4. compact structure, easy installation, excellent sealing performance.
5. The splice tray integrate the redundant fibers and pigtails, easy for fiber splicing, Not only FC, SC adapters can be installed, but also splitters (cassette or insert type) can be installed; the adapter and the front side of the box was 30°, it guarantee the bending radius of the fiber, save the space, and avoid the direct effect of on human eayes during operation.
Installation and Debugging
Installation (can be divided into cement base installation and supporting base installation):
Ⅰ. Cement base installation
A. precast cement base, leave an in-line hole at the center of the foundation.
B. Reserve the foot screw, ensure the distance from the center .
C. Place the case on the cement base with its fixing holes aligned with the embedded foot screws, and then tighten the foot screws; the case should be kept at a vertical level with the cement base..
D. In the case of existing cement base, it can be fixed with expansion screws.
Ⅱ. Supporting base installation:
When the supporting base is installed, the expansion screw can be used to fix.
Use and maintenance
1. After cable is led into the cabinet from its bottom, at 50mm from the bottom began to peel the cable, peel the length of 600mm, as shown:
2. The cable is fixed to the bottom and the cable entry unit is introduced.
3. The main cable is led into the splice tray and spliced with pigtails, after the operation is completed, close the splice tray lid.
4. Fiber optic cable connection and scheduling are through cross-connection with double-headed pigtail at the front in the box. Double head pigtail selection of different length is based upon patch cord.
Specification and capacity
GXP (04) D series cross-connection cabinet is mainly composed of a box body, a winding reel, splice-tray, adapter, pigtails and others.
The box size can be designed according to the actual situation of the user, the base height.