|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen China|
|Model Number:||TSCC ( 05 )|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||With moisture-proof and anti-vibration measures, all the attached accessories will be put into a bag and then put into the box. The whole equipment will be sealed by a good quality carton.|
|Working Temperature:||-40℃～+45℃||Storage Temperature:||-40℃～+60℃|
|Relative Humidity:||≤95%||Product:||Fiber Interconnect Cabinet|
Fiber optic distribution box interconnect canbinet outdoor cable
TSCC (05) fiber interconnect cabinet can be applied in connecting, distribution and dispatch for outdoor cable. Through the fiber optic connectors and the fiber optic patch cords, it links the cables to cables actively. TSCC (05) provide safe , reliable , flexible management for the fiber cable or fiber equipments. It is suitable for kinds of communication networks, especially suitable for the optical network project.
1. The shell of this equipment is made of high intensity, anti-corrosive, anti-aging special composite material . It can effectively prevent rain , snow , insects and corrosive gases and other environmental impact.
2. Structural design is reasonable, using single-side and single lockable door. There is a large space in the cabinets. It’s easy to operate and maintain.
3. Have grounding device.
4. Give full consideration to fix, earthing and welding cable, to coil the redundant cable. It’s very convenient for connecting and scheduling the cable.
5. Internal optical path clearly marked, welding, coiling position clear.
6. Compact structure, easy installation and excellent sealing performance.
7. Using splicing & distribution integration module with fusion, connection and storage in integration. It’s available for different adaptors such as FC, SC, LC type. Adaptors assembling with deflexion of 30° to ensure fiber pigtail bending radius and to avoiding the light direct the eyes when operating.
8. Can integrate splitter, WDM.
9. For ribbon and non-ribbon cable.
10. Meet UL94-V0 standard.
1, Standard working wavelength: 1310nm～1550nm
2, The insertion loss for the connectors ≤0.3dB
3, Return loss:APC≥60dB；UPC≥50dB；PC≥40dB
4, The insulation resistance between the grounding device and the metal accessories in the cabinet ≥2×104MΩ
5, Temperature performance: place it in the (-55℃～55℃)±2℃ environment about 16 hours, the performance will not be effected after 1 hours resuming in normal temperature.
6, Thermal performance: the box is made of special material with superior heat insulation performance.
7, Sealing performance: dustproof, superior GB4208/1P53 requirements.
8, Waterproofing: the water droplets will not enter in the box after being caught in the rain in 15 minutes with 80Kpa pressure
9, Cabinet static load capacity:shell cover ≥1000N
Lateral surface ≥500N
Door hinge ≥300N
10, Anti-shock capability: using the impact test bed, in the X,Y,Z three axis to impose six each, the peak acceleration is 300m/ S2 ,duration 6ms of the impact, without any damage and injuries.
11, Collision durability ≥250N/cm2
12, Seal of life: more than 10 years
13, Fiber bending radius: No matter where they turn, the radius of curvature of the fiber > 40mm when they are coiled in the box.
Installation and Commissioning
Supporting base installation
When the supporting base is installed, use 4pcs M12×100 expansion screw to fix.
After installing the cabinet, debug it. The activities segment should be rotating flexible, plug reliable and easy to maintain. The assembly should have the consistency, solid non-loose, and then place reliable.
Usage and maintenance
1, The cable comes into the cabinet through the bottom holes. Start to strip 600mm cable away from the bottom of the box 50mm.
2, Fix the cable at the lead-in module in the bottom of box.
3, The main cable comes into the integrative module, and then splice with the pigtail in it.
4, The structure of the integrative module is like a drawer. Draw out the module when splicing. After operating, push the module back. When you push it in the end, the unit will automatically lock. Each integrative module can be put 12 pcs FC or SC adaptors or 24pcs LC adaptors, while welding 12-core optical fiber.
5, The record sheet will be stick on the cover of each module. Make the record after finishing operating.
6, In the box, connecting and scheduling the fiber optic lines will come true via the patch cords in different length.
BC-FIC mainly make up of the box, coil tray, splicing & distribution integration module, adaptor, pigtail and splice tray and so on.
|Module||Dimension(mm)||The max capacity (core)||the max module (pcs)|
Our package, storage and transportation meet the GB3837-83 requirements.
With moisture-proof and anti-vibration measures, all the attached accessories will be put into a bag and then put into the box. The whole equipment will be sealed by a good quality carton.
It’s not appropriate to put the heavy goods at the top of the box. The air should be consistent with the requirements of the environmental protection. Indoor temperature is -40℃ ~ 45℃ and the relative humidity is less than 95%.